One of the popular parts of the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival is the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. And this year, the concert line up is pretty darned stacked with artists we all know and love. Returning favorites include Sugar Ray, Hanson, and Boyz II Men. New artists include Orianthi, Phillip Phillips, The Bacon Brothers, and We The Kings.
The concert series will take place Fridays through Mondays. Then, during the week, Tuesday-Thursday, Guests will be able to enjoy local bands who will take the stage.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Artists
Here is the full list of artists that have been announced. Additional artists will be shared when released.
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – TobyMac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series takes place at the America Gardens Theatre. Showtimes are at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
Beginning July 6, you can secure your spot for these performances with an Eat to the Beat Dining Package. Details about these packages will be released in late June. We’ll share those details with you as we learn them.
The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival kicks off July 27 and lasts through November 18, 2023.
Follow The Mouse For Less for more information about the latest EPCOT Food and Wine Festival news.
For more Disney news and trip planning advice, follow The Mouse For Less on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or TikTok.