If you are looking for unique ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve while you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, I have some fantastic options you may want to consider.
- Feliz Ano Nuevo: A New Year’s Eve Party at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: Celebrate the New Year with an elegant party at Tolédo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood. This new restaurant is at the top of the new Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. The menu will be inspired by traditional Spanish New Year’s cuisine. Entertainment offerings will include an electric flamenco guitarist, as well as a DJ in Dalhia Lounge. In addition, from the windows of the restaurant and the Dalhia Lounge balcony, you’ll be able to catch glimpses of the Disney fireworks displays in the distance.
- Mezzanotte at Topolino’s: An Italian Masquerade at Disney’s Riviera Resort: This will be an Italian masquerade ball which will feature a DJ, Champagne toasts, and traditional musicians and vocalists from the Italian Riviera. Guests can enjoy a buffet displays, á la carte tapas-style dishes, and action stations where Disney chefs will create your dish for you. To end the evening, you’ll be able to enjoy the Disney fireworks displays from a distance.
- Elegant Evening Under the Stars at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort: During the event, there will be a sleight-of-hand magician or the ability to have your portrait drawn by an artist. Guests will be able to indulge in delicacies and mingle with eccentric personalities, as well as a few familiar friends. To ring in the new year, you’ll be able to catch the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom.
- Countdown to Midnight: A New Year’s Celebration at Disney’s Contemporary Resort: This extraordinary event will take place in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Guests will be able to enjoy tasting stations and an assortment of beverages that are inspired by Walt Disney World signature restaurants. There will also be a live band for dancing. Then, at midnight, celebrate with a toast at a special ground-level viewing area near the porte cochére for the New Year’s Eve fireworks display from the Magic Kingdom.
- Ink & Paint Club at Disney’s Contemporary Resort: This is a pre-party add-on for the Countdown to Midnight: A New Year’s Eve Celebration and will be a special reception that is inspired by the iconic Walt Disney Animation Studios Ink and Paint Department. You’ll enjoy a private area throughout the evening and, after 11:00 p.m., you can take advantage of an exclusive outdoor private viewing of the Magic Kingdom fireworks complete with desserts and a Champagne toast. You might even see some familiar friends hanging out for fun photo opportunities.
- Pixar Party: A New Year’s Celebration: Located on the second floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, two ballrooms will be transformed to immerse you in the imaginative world of Pixar. During the evening, you’ll be able to meet some of your favorite characters, go to Boot Camp with Sarge, dance with an interactive DJ, and enjoy other fun-filled activities. There will be a Pixar-inspired buffet featuring dishes like Ratatouille, slow roasted beef tenderloin, white cheddar baked mac and cheese, crème brûlée tarts and much more. At the end of the night, you’ll be able to enjoy the spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. This event occurs on December 30. This event is sold out for December 31.
- New Year’s Eve at Flying Fish: Dine on a multi-course, prix fixe menu created by award-winning Chef Tim Majoras. Seatings are available from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. on December 31, with a sustainable seafood tower and intermezzo included in the second seating.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Countdown to 2020 at Atlantic Dance Hall: Kick off the brand-new year with rockin’ music, tasty treats, and more. This festive holiday celebration includes views of the Epcot Fireworks a live DJ, party hats and horns, a confetti drop, a mouthwatering light-bite menu with savory and sweet eats, and a complimentary Champagne toast at midnight.
- Victoria & Albert’s New Year’s Celebration at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Enjoy an exquisite dinner at this AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five Star restaurant. There will be a live harpist and you’ll start the evening with a Champagne reception and then enjoy a dégustation wine dinner.
- A New Year’s Eve Celebration at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Enjoy a special New Year’s Eve dinner waterside at Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Reserve an earlier dinner time for a relaxed, casually elegant experience. Later dinner times will include an upbeat three-piece band and a dance floor.
To book any of these New Year’s Eve events, call (407) WDW-DINE.