With the news that the Universal Orlando Resort‘s theme parks would be reopening on June 5, the question that was quickly asked was what’s going to happen with the resort hotels? Today, Universal Orlando Resort shared that the hotels would be reopening in phases, beginning on June 2.
Resort hotels that will be opening on that date are:
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside
There are a few resorts that will remain closed. They are:
- Loews Portofino Bay Resort
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside
Moving forward for the time being – self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is not available. Guests will be subject to additional security and health precautions such as temperature checks, mandatory face coverings, and social distancing in public areas.
In addition, Guests staying at a resort will have access visit the theme parks on June 3 and June 4.
More information will be shared as we learn it.