If you are looking for a “new” option when dining at the Universal Orlando Resort, look no further than Confisco Grill located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. This table service option’s updated menu includes eclectic options with dishes that have been inspired form across the globe. Let’s take a look at the fantastic choices:
- Pork Belly Banh-Mi Sandwich: Roasted pork belly, pickled carrots, daikon radish and cucumber topped with a chile aioli on a French baguette.
- Chilled Tuna Noodle Bowl: Sesame seared yellowfin tuna, soba noodles, green onion, avocado, edamame, cucumber and a wasabi-ponzu dressing.
- Hearthstone Baked Chicken Sandwich: Mozzarella cheese, Roma tomatoes, leaf lettuce, basil aioli, aged balsamic and focaccia baked in a wood oven.
- Hummus: Middle Eastern flavored hummus, kalamata olives, olive oil and charred pita and lavosh for dipping.
- Grilled Lamb Meatballs: Grilled spiced lamb meatballs with tzatziki sauce, tomato-cucumber relish, feta cheese and mint chimichurri.
- Sweet and Sour Sticky Ribs: Philippine-inspired smoked pork ribs tossed in a sweet and sour sauce, goat cheese polenta and topped with toasted sesame seeds.
In addition, there will be remaining classics like the Confisco Burger, Port of Entry Fajitas, and Trader Wings.
Oh and for those with dietary needs, Guests will find plant-based dishes, gluten-free options, and more at Confisco Grill.