Universal’s Endless Summer Resort
Universal Orlando Resort is proud to announce their newest resort and some of the features it will include. The new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will consist of two resorts in one. The first will be the Surfside Inn and Suites and the second will be the Dockside Inn and Suites. This will be Universal Orlando’s very first hotel in the value-resort category with prices as low as $73 per night.
Surfside Inn and Suites will open Summer 2019
Dockside Inn and Suites will open in 2020
Although Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will be the first of it’s kind in the Value resort category, this resort is full of amenities and perks for the whole family – just as Universal Orlando’s other resorts do.
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort Benefits & Amenities
- Both Surfside and Dockside Inn and Suites will have the option for a standard room or a family suite.
- There will be 1,450 family suites across both sides of the resort to provide plenty of space and opportunity.
- Family suites include 2 bedrooms, a kitchenette, and a small dining area. It can sleep 6 people starting at $111 per night.
- Throughout the Endless Summer Resort all guests will be provided with Early Park Admission, as well as free shuttle service.
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will be located where the former Wet N’ Wild water park was located. The Surfside Inn and Suites resort will be where the park itself originally was, and the Dockside Inn and Suites will be located in the large parking lot area of the former Wet N’ Wild water park. Since this area is obviously not in the same space as CityWalk and Universals 3 parks shuttle service is provided for all guests staying at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort.
Need To Know
- The Surfside Inn and Suites will have a total of 750 rooms (opening in 2019).
- The Dockside Inn and Suites will have a total of 2,050 rooms (opening in 2020).
- What makes this new resort so special is that all of the moderate resorts at Universal Orlando Resort start at almost twice the price of this new value resort.
- Early Park Admission gives guests 1 hour before the parks open to the public. This is great for skipping long lines at the more popular attractions, such as the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Check back here with The Mouse For Less for more information and updates about the upcoming Universal’s Endless Summer Resort.