If you are a fan of runDisney races, a brand new race is coming to The Happiest Place on Earth. In 2024, runners will be able to participate in the new Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend. The four-day runDisney race weekend is coming to Disneyland Resort September 5-8, 2024. The weekend will offer Halloween-themed kids races, yoga, a 5K, a 10K and a half marathon along with a two-race challenge (10K and half marathon).
During the race weekend, runners who will be treated to Halloween-themed on-course entertainment and enchanting encounters with some favorite Disney characters during the races. These races will take runners through the resort’s two theme parks and around the nearby Anaheim area.
Ok….you want to run this brand new race….when can you sign up? Well, race registration opens February 13, 2024.
This is going to be the second Disneyland Resort race for 2024, as the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend will be taking place in January 2024.
runDisney Race Weekend Schedule
The new race weekend kicks off the 2024-25 runDisney race season. Here’s the schedule:
- NEW! 2024 Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend (September 5-8) at Disneyland Resort
- 2024 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (October 31-November 3) at Walt Disney World Resort
- 2025 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend (January 8-12) at Walt Disney World Resort
- 2025 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend (January 30-February 2) at Disneyland Resort
- 2025 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend (February 20-24) at Walt Disney World Resort
- 2025 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 3-6) at Walt Disney World Resort
Want to book your runDisney Disneyland vacation? Our friends at The Magic For Less Travel can assist. Get a quote now.
Follow The Mouse For Less for more information about the latest runDisney news.