Brunch. It’s the best meal of the day, right? For those who visit Disney California Adventure, you’ll be able to experience the best meal with the new Lamplight Lounge Brunch offering. Brunch will be served on Saturdays and Sundays from park opening until noon. It will be able to be ordered in the downstairs dining room with that great view of Pixar Pier.
Brunch offerings will include delicious dishes and great cocktails like:
- French Toast: with cinnamon-brown sugar challah bread, Irish cream whip, maple syrup, and macerated berries garnished with a crunchy piece of house-made almond brittle
- The Brunch Burger: features a grilled custom burger blend served with American cheese, one egg, roasted green chile, lettuce, and paprika aïoli on a toasted Amish bun.
- The Crab and Potato Cake Benedict: comes with sautéed spinach, soft poached eggs, chipotle hollandaise, and fresh fruit
- The Egg White Frittata Bake: includes hen of the woods mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, roasted peppers and onions, smoked salmon, goat cheese sour cream, avocado, and confit potatoes
- Potato Flautas: made with plant-based chorizo, vegan piquillo crema, serrano-tomatillo salsa, arugula salad, and escabèche
- Lamplight Chilaquiles: house-made tortilla chips with cheddar-jack cheese, two eggs, queso fresco, red onions, cilantro-serrano sour cream, and sliced avocado, topped with a 3-chile red sauce and pepitas
- New York Avocado Toast: sourdough, avocado mash, New York Steak, one egg, piquillo-butter sauce, arugula salad, pickled red onions, and confit potatoes
For kids, options will include a Brunch Quesadilla or an Omelet (both served with egg whites and cheddar-jack cheese), a smaller portion of the Indulgent French Toast, or a Mini Brunch Burger.
For beverage options, enjoy the Beermosa with blood orange IPA and fresh orange juice; a Cinnamon Toast Cocktail with vanilla vodka, hazelnut and cream liqueurs, and cinnamon cereal-infused milk; Morning Glory which comes with vodka, spicy Bloody Mary mix, dill pickle brine, and a dash of celery bitters; and a Mimosa Flight, featuring classic orange juice mimosas as well as versions with mango, watermelon, and more!
To book your Lamplight Lounge Brunch reservations, call 714 781-DINE