It’s time to celebrate all things Halloween at Disneyland and today, we have a great look at some of the treats that are going to be available during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. Here’s what will be available and where:
- Award Wieners: Guests will find these Oogie Boogie-inspired funnel cake fries dusted in crushed chocolate cream cookies, topped with cream cheese sauce, chocolate cream cookie pieces, gummy candies, chocolate coated candies and whipped cream.
- Schmoozies!:Pick up a caramel apple smoothie made with real apples, ice cream, caramel sauce and caramel apple lollipop
- Schmmozies!: You can also grab a mint chip shake with whipped cream and chocolate cream filled cookie Minnie Mouse ears
- Schmoozies!: Enjoy mummy-inspired donuts filled with peanut butter and jelly
- Hollywood Lounge: Pick up this Oogie Boogie-inspired drink with dice glow cubes
- Cozy Cone: Guests will find this specialty churro rolled in crumbled chocolate crème cookies, green icing, gummy worms and candies
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café: You’ll find this Cruella de Vil-inspired brownie made with dark chocolate and white chocolate mousse
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café: Grab a chocolate graveyard cupcake made with cherry filling, dark chocolate mousse, Halloween sprinkles, adorned with a tombstone chocolate piece
- Town Square Churro Carts: Guests will find this Maleficent-inspired churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles, blended with colored sugar
- Refreshment Corner: Enjoy this Hades-inspired foot-long all-beef hot dog served with harissa aioli, lemon pickled cucumbers, oven dried tomatoes, sautéed peppers and feta cheese.
Finally, this Oogie Boogie-inspired rice crispy treat can be found at the Candy Palace, Pooh Corner and Marceline’s Confectionery at Disneyland and at Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff in Disney California Adventure.
Halloween Time will take place at the Disneyland Resort, from September 6 through October 31.
The Mouse For Less recommends the Disneyland Resort vacation planning services provided by our sponsor, The Magic For Less Travel. The Magic For Less Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and provides service free of charge.