It’s been the question that’s been asked for a long time among Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders. When will I be able to renew my pass? And for a long time, the Disneyland Resort basically kept saying, “we’ll get back to you.”
Well, they’ve finally gotten back to all of us. Disneyland Resort’s Magic Key Program will open its renewal window for existing Magic Key holders on August 18. They will reopen at 9:00 a.m. PT. When they return they will offer some all-new benefits including discounts, experiences and more.
At this time, current Key holders who are in their renewal window (currently, up to 30 days before pass expiration) have the opportunity to renew into one of four passes. This includes a new top-tier pass which is called the Inspire Key.
- Inspire (NEW!): $1599
- Believe: $1099
- Enchant: $699
- Imagine: $449 (So Cal Residents only)
- New for all Magic Key holders is a 20% discount on the purchase of Disney Genie+ when purchased the day of your visit after entering a park using your pass.
- New parking discounts for certain pass types.
- Early opportunity to purchase from a limited number of pre-sale tickets for select special events.
- The opportunity to gain access to experiences at festivals such as Lunar New Year
- Soon, Inspire and Believe Key holders will receive unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads captured during their Disneyland Resort visits
Unfortunately for those who are looking to purchase new passes, that’s not yet an option. That’s because Disney has stated that they would not offer new Magic Key sales. They are currently prioritizing renewals.
Follow The Mouse For Less for more information about the latest Disneyland Magic Key news.