Get ready! The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is coming back to the Disneyland Resort! Details are starting to be released about what Guests can expect to experience when visiting this popular event!
First, of course a big part of the event is all about the food and drinks and there will be a number of Festival Marketplaces serving up great options! Returning favorites include Avocado Time and Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo. Also, Sonoma Terrace will provide a new limited-time expanded wine and beer menu during the festival.
Over at the Paradise Gardens Bandstand and Palisades Stage there will be live music. In addition, Guests also won’t want to miss the “Jammin’ Chefs,” where your favorite Disney characters join in on the fun.
Want to learn to cook from Disney and celebrity chefs? At the Hollywood Backlot Stage, you’ll find these individuals who are there to share their tips to preparing their favorite dishes during cooking demonstrations. In addition, on select days,Chef Daniella Malfitano will be on hand for special demonstrations dedicated to family-friendly cooking.
There are even activities for kids where on select days, kids can create their own treats with the supervision of Chef Goofy at the Hollywood Backlot Stage. Additionally, there will be fun craft stations found throughout the festival.
This year there will be a number of new signature events available for Guests to book. Events include:
- Disney Culinary Adventure Tour: On Wednesdays and Thursdays you will have the opportunity to take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the many kitchens in Disney California Adventure. and learn from guest chefs as they prepare menus and see how the festival comes to life!
- Winemaker Reception: Enjoy an exquisite food and wine pairings with a professional winemaker at Carthay Circle Restaurant. Here are the different vineyards that will be available:
- Skywalker Vineyards on March 20
- Fess Parker Winery on March 27
- Silverado Vineyard on April 10
- Winemaker Dinner: Embark on a 5-course meal and wine pairing at Steakhouse 55 while learning from your very own vintner on March 18.
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Seminars: On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the festival, you can visit Sonoma Terrace to partake in wine, beer and spirits seminars. You’ll learn from winemakers, brewmasters and distillers about what goes into making your favorite sips.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival will take place from February 28 through April 21.