Get ready for things to get spooky! That’s because the Oogie Boogie Bash will be returning this fall. The event will take place on 23 select nights from September 6 through October 31, 2022. This is a hard ticket event that will occur at Disney California Adventure and offers kids and Guests of all ages the change to experience the park’s attractions, unique entertainment, character sightings and more. Oh and did we mention that you can dress in Halloween costumes? Oh and you’ll also be able to go trick or treating too!
Your ticket also lets you enjoy Disney California Adventure for up to 3 hours before Oogie Boogie Bash begins. (That means you can enter the park at 3:00 p.m. – no theme park reservation required either!) Once the party starts at 6:00 PM, you’ll be treated to 5 hours of party fun. Highlights of Oogie Boogie Bash include immersive treat trails, “Mickey’s Trick and Treat” show, the “Frightfully Fun Parade,” Villains Grove at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, and more.
Here’s what this year’s activities entail:
- Immersive Treat Trails: Trick or Treat for M&Ms, Skittles, Snickers and other Halloween favorites along trails offering Halloween-inspired music, fun decor and the Villains themselves, as they oversee the festivities from their thrones. You may even spot more familiar faces.
- Character Experiences: meet favorite Disney Characters decked out in their Halloween costumes.
- Special Decor and More: Enjoy unique decorations, lighting, music and effects sure to set a family-friendly tone.
- Frightfully Fun Parade: Don’t miss this masquerade cavalcade starring Mickey, Minnie and some of your fave Disney Villains!
- Mickey’s Trick and Treat: Watch Mickey and friends as they headline a live show filled with not-so-scary Halloween tales.
- Villains Grove: Explore Redwood Creek Challenge Trail as the worlds of Disney Villains unfold
- Carthay Circle: Clouds of black bats coil around Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower while spellbinding effects transform the building.
- Commemorative Keepsakes: Receive a souvenir credential and event guide, and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party.
Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets
- Tues, Sept 6: $129
- Sat, Sept 10 (D23 Member exclusive night): $179
- Tues, Sept 13: $129
- Thurs, Sept 15: $139
- Sunday, Sept 18: $149
- Tues, Sept 20: $129
- Thurs, Sept 22: $139
- Sun, Sept 25: $149
- Tues, Sept 27: $129
- Thurs, Sept 29: $139
- Sun, Oct 2: $159
- Tues, Oct 4: $139
- Thurs, Oct 6: $149
- Sun, Oct 9: $159
- Tues, Oct 11: $139
- Thurs, Oct 13: $149
- Sun, Oct 16: $159
- Tues, Oct 18: $139
- Thurs, Oct 20: $149
- Sun, Oct 23: $159
- Tues, Oct 25: $159
- Thurs, Oct 27: $159
- Sat, Oct 29: $179
- Mon, Oct 31: $179
On June 28 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), a limited amount of Oogie Boogie Bash tickets will go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders. Tickets to the event will go on sale to the general public beginning June 30 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT). In addition, members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club will have their their own exclusive one-night special event. That event will be scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 10.
For more details about Halloween Time 2022 at the Disneyland Resort, click here.
Follow The Mouse For Less for more information about the latest Oogie Boogie Bash news.
For more Disney news and trip planning advice, follow The Mouse For Less on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or TikTok.