°o° The Disneyland Hotel is a Disneyland original with a refurbished twist! The rooms are updated, and the grounds are updated. Even if you have stayed here before, there is so much more to experience now, all within walking distance to both parks. So check out our Disneyland hotel tips and see if you can add some magic to your next stay°o°
Disneyland Hotel Tips
by TheMouseForLess Readers
- Ready for a swim? Check out one of the 3 pools: D-Ticket pool, E-Ticket pool, or the Monorail pool with 2 water slides themed to the iconic Monorail.
- Would you like to spend the day or 1/2 of a day at the pool? Why not consider renting one of the poolside cabanas? Each cabana has a refrigerator, a safe to keep your valuables in, a fan, flat-screen TV, and wireless internet. (Additional fee applies for cabana rental).
- Goofy’s Kitchen is one of the most popular Character Meals at the Disneyland Resort, and it is located right here in the Disneyland Hotel.
- Sometimes Disney Characters may show up in the lobby area, so keep an eye out.
- Disneyland Hotel has a long and storied past. Take time to look at the memorabilia displays throughout the hotel.
- The Disneyland Hotel has a couple of nice shops that sell souvenirs, but Downtown Disney is merely steps away to add to your shopping pleasure.
- Enjoy nightly music on the patio at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar.
- Other dining options include: Steakhouse 55 for a more upscale experience and Tangaroa Terrace for a quick service island experience.
- Check out the Memorabilia wall — Located in the convention center, this is a must-see for any Disney fan.
- Check out the movies by the pool, check with the front desk for the schedule
Check out our full Disneyland Hotel Guide