One of my favorite events that Walt Disney World holds every year is Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. I love it because Disney gets to have fun with the more spooky aspects of their stories, all while having a little fun doing it. And it looks like they are about to do it again! You see, soon the Magic Kingdom will be holding the Disney Villains After Hours event!
Disney Villains After Hours event will be a plussed up version of Disney After Hours. For those who are unaware, Disney After Hours is a hard ticketed event that occurs after park closing and lasts for three hours. The event allows Guests to be able to ride their favorite Magic Kingdom attractions with minimal to no waits, as well as enjoy all you care to eat snacks like popcorn, ice cream novelties, and bottled beverages. But with this new experience, there will be an added Disney Villain twist! The event will feature exclusive experience including:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show that features Hades and Meg from Hercules who will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show called Villains Unite the Night. The show will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon as, she will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park
- There will be villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Attendees can purchase logo merchandise, as well as Disney Villains merchandise items that will be available.
- Show off your sinister side and dress as your favorite baddie
For those of you who love to meet characters though, I have some bad news. The Disney Villains will not be participating in character greeting opportunities on these Disney Villains After Hours nights.
Disney Villains After Hours will take place on select nights from June 6 through August 8 and tickets will cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets for $109.
Disney Villains After Hours tickets will go on sale April 29.
Are you looking forward to attending Disney Villains After Hours? Share with us why in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter!
Did you like this article? Make sure to share it with your friends! Check below for easy ways to share!
Want to visit the Walt Disney World Resort? Contact The Magic for Less Travel for more information and a free, no-obligation quote.
Incoming search terms:
- https://www themouseforless com/blog_world/2019/04/disney-villains-after-hours-magic-kingdom/
- villains after hours 2019