With the heat out now, I figured we needed a little something cool today. I mean, it is summertime officially now. So, I wanted to share a little sunshine with you…Frozen Sunshine from Beaches and Cream found at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. This is an easy recipe that I think is the perfect treat for today.
Beaches & Cream – Disney’s Beach Club Resort
1 Scoop vanilla ice cream
2 scoops orange sherbet
6 Candy orange slices
1. Put 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and 2 scoops of orange sherbet in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour seltzer into a glass.
4. Add ice cream/sherbet mixture.
5. Top with whipped cream and candy orange slices.
Incoming search terms:
- beaches and cream frozen sunshine
- BEACHES AND CREAM FROZEN SUNSHINE DRINK RECIPIE