I used The Magic For Less Travel (TMFLT) for the first time in 2005. I enjoy planning my own vacations, and have to admit I was a bit skeptical about using any travel agency. I decided that I would give TMFLT an honest chance. I’m glad I did because I don’t think that I have ever had a better first impression of any company than I did of The Magic For Less Travel!
When getting a free and no obligation vacation quote, you can select a specific travel agent or ask for any available agent. In 2005, I was randomly assigned an agent and she took care of booking our resort, making our Advanced Dining Reservations, and taking our payments. Everything was smooth sailing until a few weeks before our big Disney vacation. I discovered that I needed to have my gall bladder removed, and that would cause us to cancel or reschedule the trip. I emailed my TMFLT agent my surgery date and asked for advice. Minutes later, the phone rang. My TMFLT agent called and assured me that all would be well! Together we worked through new travel dates. She took care of every detail so I could focus on my health. The peace of mind that my TMFLT agent provided while rescheduling our trip was priceless!
Since 2005, I have used TMFLT for ten Walt Disney World trips, and they never fail to impress me on each trip! There are many benefits to booking with The Magic For Less Travel.
- All of their services are free. Free!
- The agents are Disney specialists and have firsthand experience and knowledge with the Disney Parks, Resorts, and the Disney Cruise Line. Although Disney is their passion, they also have expertise in other areas of travel and can book any land destination or cruise vacation.
- Agents are there to help in any way possible. Are you unsure of where you can meet Mickey Mouse for an autograph? Your agent can give you a list of character meet and greets! Are you looking for specific restaurant recommendations for your family? No problem! Your agent can recommend places that should be a good fit for you. Are you thinking of adding a day at Universal Studios to your vacation? Your agent can help you with that, and with many more requests and questions you may have.
- If you should encounter any unexpected issues, such as my Gall Bladder Incident of 2005, it’s peace of mind to have an agent jump in and help with rescheduling everything.
- Your agent can book your room, tickets, dining choices, and special activities such as a parasailing session or dinner show. As Disney-geeky as it sounds, I actually prefer to book my own dining reservations. If you want to have your agent make your dining reservations, she will. If you prefer to handle this detail yourself, that’s fine.
- Payments through TMFLT are easy! I simply email my agent, and ask her to make a payment toward my upcoming trip. It takes me literally one minute to make a payment!
- Agents email touring tips that will help you get the most of your vacation.
- The Magic For Less Travel is part of a community that can offer even more travel tips! Follow The Mouse For Less on Facebook. The MFL Boards is an informative and fun place to visit to get ready for your trip. Sign up for the free Magically Speaking Newsletter which is sponsored by The Mouse For Less, and tune into the Be Our Guest Podcast which is sponsored by TMFLT.
- The Magic For Less Travel offers FREE pixie dust gifts when you book through the company. You may qualify for onboard credit for sailing on the Disney Cruise Line and/or free gifts to enjoy for booking other packages. The details are on their site.
- *******This is one of the BEST benefits of booking with TMFLT! They work hard to get you the best deal possible on your trip. They are on top of all of the latest discounts. Even after you book a trip with TMFLT, if there is a new discount released for your travel dates your agent will see if that discount can be applied to your current reservation! The most awesome email ever is getting a message from your agent with the subject “Something Magical Has Happened” and finding out that you have a new savings on your vacation! The agents actively seek to get you the best value for your dollar.*******
- Getting a quote for your trip is free and no obligation. If you want to compare the cost of different resorts or traveling during different weeks, ask for that free quote! They will provide an accurate cost and can book the trip of your dreams while providing their Magic Plus Concierge Service at no cost to you.
For all of these benefits plus top notch customer service, I will always book travel through TMFLT. I wholeheartedly recommend TMFLT to family and friends!
Incoming search terms: