Visit Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Parks & Brooks Lake on Adventures by Disney Wyoming
- Snake River Whitewater Rafting
Shoot down the rollicking Snake River and feel the thrill of whitewater rafting. As you float along, watch for eagles, herons and osprey!
- Grand Teton National Park
Cruise on the Jenny Lake Ferry before hiking to an 80-foot (24.4-meter) waterfall during a visit to Hidden Falls. Use heat-seeking laser thermometers to find natural wonders as you journey into Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park Tour
Explore the natural beauty of this national treasure where you’ll experience the mystery and explosive power of Old Faithful, hike around the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and view magnificent wildlife in expansive Hayden Valley.
- Horseback Riding and Stay at a Dude Ranch
Enjoy an exclusive stay at the historic Brooks Lake Lodge. Saddle up and explore the mountains on horseback and learn to rope and ride from a real cowboy! Enjoy the natural landscape with activities that include fly-fishing, hiking, canoeing and archery.
This itinerary offers Summer departures.
- June 16 – June 22, 2019
- June 23 – June 29, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- June 26 – July 2, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- June 30 – July 6, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- July 3- July 9, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- July 7 – July 13, 2019
- July 14 – July 20, 2019
- July 28 – August 3, 2019
- July 31 – August 6 2019
- August 7 – August 13, 2019
- August 11 – August 17, 2019
- August 21 – August 27, 2019 (Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $4,749 per person
Child: starts at $4,499 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
The Wort Hotel
Yellowstone National Park Lodging
Brooks Lake Lodge
6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Jackson Hole (JAC)
Depart: Jackson Hole (JAC)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 7+
Information subject to change.