Let history come alive as Adventures by Disney brings back this immersive adventure and explore some of America’s most iconic landmarks in Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, PA on your Adventures by Disney Philadelphia and Washington D.C. vacation.
Adventures by Disney Washington D.C. and Philadelphia Trip Highlights
- Philadelphia By Trolley
Delight in an extensive tour of Philadelphia on this privately guided trolley-on-wheels excursion. Explore some of Philadelphia’s remarkable landmarks, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House.
- Explore Washington D.C.
Take privately guided tours of the nation’s capital by day and by night. Be fascinated by tours of the Newseum, the Capitol, and Library of Congress.
- Explore Gettysburg With An Expert Guide
Delve into the history of Gettysburg guided by a costumed National Parks guide. Stand on the famous battleground, let President Lincoln’s famous speech resonate and picture yourself living in Civil War times.
- Visit Mount Vernon
Take a boat ride down the Potomac River to Mount Vernon—George Washington’s childhood home. Visit the lush gardens he designed and admire the 18th-century décor inside the 21-room mansion. Then, dine on an authentic colonial lunch at the Mt. Vernon Inn.
Washington D.C. and Philadelphia Adventures by Disney Departure Dates
2021 Departure Dates
- Mar 28, 2021 – Apr 3, 2021
- Apr 4, 2021 – Apr 10, 2021
- May 30, 2021 – Jun5, 2021
- Jun 13, 2021 – Jun 19, 2021
- Jun 27, 2021 – Jul 3, 2021
- Sept 12, 2021 – Sept 18, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
Adventures by Disney Washington D.C. and Philadelphia Accommodations, Meals & More
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Arrive: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Return: Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
Information subject to change.