Adventures by Disney Spain
Madrid, Segovia, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Marbella & Barcelona
- Privately Guided Tours of Must-See Monuments
Visit Madrid’s Royal Palace and El Prado Museum, Córdoba’s Grand Mosque, Seville’s Plaza de España, the Picasso Museum in Barcelona, Parc Güell, La Sagrada Familia and more while engaging local experts share invaluable insights.
- Paella Cooking Lesson at Taberna Del Alabardero in Seville
Try your hand at making paella, the Valencian specialty widely regarded as Spain’s national dish, in a private group lesson at this restored 19th-century mansion, hotel and cooking school.
- Private Flamenco Dance Lesson and Dinner Show
Experience this storied Andalusian folk art form in its birthplace as a prominent member of the Palacio Andaluz company teaches you the moves with fans and castanets. Then dine on a 4-course meal and prepare to be wowed by the rhythm, passion and energy of this talented troupe.
- Two Nights at a Luxury Seaside Resort in Marbella
Soak up the sun at Los Monteros Spa & Golf Resort, an upscale hotel in the heart of Costa del Sol, an upscale coastal community where you’ll have time to relax, ride bikes and explore at your leisure.
Adventures by Disney Spain Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 25 – June 2, 2019 (Adult Exclusive)
- June 8 – June 16, 2019 (now accepting waitlist)
- June 15 – June 23, 2019 (now accepting waitlist)
- June 22 – June 30, 2019
- June 29 – July 7, 2019
- July 6 – July 14, 2019
- July 20 – July 28, 2019 (now accepting waitlist)
- August 3 – August 11, 2019
- September 7 – September 15, 2019 (Adult Exclusive)
Adult: starts at $5,999 per person
Child: starts at $5,699 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Spain Accommodations, Meals & More
- Hotel Casa Fuster
- The Westin Palace, Madrid
- Gran Meliá Colón Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia
8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Arrive: Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)
- Return: Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP)
Minimum Age: 6
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.