An Adventures by Disney Scotland vacation will let you explore country landscapes, castles, and Scottish lochs. Along the way learn the stories of clans and royalty, and search for mythical sea creatures. Every detail of the vacation will be planned by Adventure Guides, leaving you free to enjoy every moment of the vacation.
Adventures by Disney Scotland Trip Highlights
- Canoeing and Boating Across Loch Ness
After exploring an artful presentation of both fact and lore about the Loch and its legendary “Nessie,” join your fellow Adventurers for either a motorboat launch or canoe ride across the Loch’s famously dark waters.
- Glenturret Distillery Tour
Visit Glenturret Distillery and learn the history of Scotch Whisky. Glenturret dates back to 1775 and creates one of the best Scotch malt whiskys. After a behind the scenes look at how they make their Scotch whisky, adults have the option of a tasting experience.
- Royal Yacht Britannia
Be treated to a Red Carpet Welcome and private tour of the former royal yacht of the British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II. Enjoy a fresh scones and coffee reception on the Royal Deck Tea Room and discover what life was like on board Her Majesty’s floating Royal residence.
- Privately Guided Tour of the Palace of Holyroodhouse
A Blue Badge Guide leads you on a tour of this royal palace that is the Queen of England’s official residence in Edinburgh. Over the centuries, great events at Holyroodhouse have shaped the fates of England, Scotland and France.
- Archery, Highland Games and Hiking at Rothiemurchus Estate
Experience archery, hiking and Highland Games at one of the greatest tracts of natural forest in Britain, plus visit with the local red deer and Highland Cattle on property.
- Tour of Scottish Castles
Walk through history as you explore the mysterious ruins of iconic castles, each with their own amazing story to tell. You’ll visit Edinburgh, Floors, Blair, and Urquhart Castles on this momentous tour.
Adventures by Disney Scotland Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- Apr 1, 2021 – Apr 8, 2021
- May 2, 2021 – May 9, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- May 13, 2021 – May 20, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Jun 3, 2021 – Jun 10, 2021
- Jun 13, 2021 – Jun 20, 2021
- Jun 24, 2021 – Jul 1, 2021
- Jul 4, 2021 – Jul 11, 2021
- Jul 11, 2021 – Jul 18, 2021
- Jul 25, 2021 – Aug 1, 2021
- Aug 26, 2021 – Sep 2, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Sep 5, 2021 – Sep 12, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Sep 16, 2021 – Sep 23, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
Adventures by Disney Scotland Accommodations, Meals & More
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian
Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness
7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
Arrive: Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
Depart: Inverness Airport (INV)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.