Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise
Enjoy the luxury of sailing on AmaWaterways and adventures along the way as you travel to six exciting destinations in four different countries. This Rhine River cruise is a partnership between AmaWaterways and Adventures by Disney taking you to Switzerland, France, Germany, and The Netherlands on an eight day/seven night vacation.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Trip Highlights
- Ride a Toboggan, Hike and Zipline on a Fun-Filled Day Exploring the Black Forest
Visit the forest in the hills of southern Germany that inspired the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Choose from either tobogganing and visiting an open-air museum or hiking near the Triberg Waterfalls and ziplining.
- Riquewihr Excursion
Riquewihr is known as “the Gem of the Alsace Vineyards”. The medieval town dates back to the 13th century and features cobblestone streets and half-timbered houses. Before touring Champ du Feu on horseback, each guest will clean and prepare their horse.
- Visit the Famous Storybook Heidelberg Castle
Take a privately guided tour through this dramatic castle, perched on a hilltop and surrounded by terraces of green woods. Led by a period-clad guide through beautiful rooms and evocative ruins, learn the castle’s fascinating history—and why it has inspired poets throughout the centuries!
- Explore the Alsace Region on a Canoe Trip or Tour Strasbourg by Canal Boat
Options for the day include enjoying the city of Strasbourg by canoe, then take a walking tour of the city or touring the city on the Batorama Canal Boat. Both options include a visit to the Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame. Later in the day, learn how to bake macarons or explore wine caves in the region.
- Chocolate Museum and Chocolate-Making Workshop
Learn about the history of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum and learn how it’s made in a special workshop. Enjoy tasting some delicious chocolate along the way!
- See Windmills in Holland and Learn the Art of Clog-Painting and Cheese-Making
Visit the storybook village of Zaanse Schans with its iconic wooden windmills. To complete your Dutch experience, decorate clogs and see a cheese-making demonstration.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Departure Dates
- June 17, 2019 – June 24, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- June 24, 2019 – July 1, 2019
- July 1, 2019 – July 8, 2019
- July 8, 2019 – July 15, 2019
- July 15, 2019 – July 22, 2019
- July 22, 2019 – July 29, 2019
- July 29, 2019 – August 5, 2019
- August 5, 2019 – August 12, 2019
- May 17, 2020 – May 24, 2020 – Adult Exclusive
- June 14, 2020 – Jun 21, 2020
- June 28, 2020 – July 5, 2020
- July 12, 2020 – July 19, 2020
- July 26, 2020 – August 2, 2020
- August 9, 2020 – August 16, 2020 – Accepting Waitlist
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Rates
Adult: Starting at $4,839 per person
Child: Starting at $4,349 per person
Adult: Starting at $5,389 per person
Child: Starting at $4,869 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Accommodations, Meals & More
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Arrive: Basel Airport (BSL)
Depart: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.