Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise
Enjoy the luxury of sailing on AmaWaterways and adventures along the way as you travel to six exciting destinations in four different countries. This Rhine River cruise is a partnership between AmaWaterways and Adventures by Disney taking you to Basel, Strasbourg, Mannheim, Rüdesheim, Cologne, and Amsterdam on an eight day/seven night vacation.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Trip Highlights
- Ride a Toboggan, Hike and Zipline on a Fun-Filled Day Exploring the Black Forest
Visit the forest in the hills of southern Germany that inspired the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Choose from either tobogganing and visiting an open-air museum or hiking near the Triberg Waterfalls and ziplining.
- Beauty and the Beast Experiences (Available on the 2018 Rhine River Cruise Itineraries Only)
Be our guest for some enchanting Beauty and the Beast-themed activities for the whole family, including a marvelous themed feast that will satisfy even the hungriest of beasts (and, yes, the grey stuff is delicious), movie nights featuring both the animated classic and new live-action version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, plus an excursion to Riquewihr, one of the quaint provincial towns that inspired the films.
- Visit the Famous Storybook Heidelberg Castle
Take a privately guided tour through this dramatic castle, perched on a hilltop and surrounded by terraces of green woods. Led by a period-clad guide through beautiful rooms and evocative ruins, learn the castle’s fascinating history—and why it has inspired poets throughout the centuries!
- Explore the Alsace Region on a Canoe Trip or Tour Strasbourg by Canal Boat
Options for the day include enjoying the city of Strasbourg by canoe, then take a walking tour of the city or touring the city on the Batorama Canal Boat. Both options include a visit to the Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame. Later in the day, learn how to bake macarons or explore wine caves in the region.
- Chocolate Museum and Chocolate-Making Workshop
Learn about the history of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum and learn how it’s made in a special workshop. Enjoy tasting some delicious chocolate along the way!
- See Windmills in Holland and Learn the Art of Clog-Painting and Cheese-Making
Visit the storybook village of Zaanse Schans with its iconic wooden windmills. To complete your Dutch experience, decorate clogs and see a cheese-making demonstration.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Departure Dates
- June 17, 2019 – June 24, 2019
- June 24, 2019 – July 1, 2019
- July 1, 2019 – July 8, 2019
- July 8, 2019 – July 15, 2019
- July 15, 2019 – July 22, 2019
- July 22, 2019 – July 29, 2019
- July 29, 2019 – August 5, 2019
- August 5, 2019 – August 12, 2019
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Rates
Adult: Starting at $5089 per person
Child: Starting at $4599 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Accommodations, Meals & More
AmaKristina or AmaMora
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Arrive: Basel Airport (BSL)
Depart: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.