Enjoy the luxury of sailing on AmaWaterways and adventures along the way as you travel to six exciting destinations in four different countries. This Rhine River cruise is a partnership between AmaWaterways and Adventures by Disney taking you to Switzerland, France, Germany, and The Netherlands on an eight day/seven night vacation.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Trip Highlights
- Black Forest Adventure
Visit the forest in the hills of southern Germany that inspired the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Choose from either tobogganing and visiting an open-air museum or hiking near the Triberg Waterfalls and ziplining.
- Riquewihr Excursion
Riquewihr is known as “the Gem of the Alsace Vineyards”. The medieval town dates back to the 13th century and features cobblestone streets and half-timbered houses. Before touring Champ du Feu on horseback, each guest will clean and prepare their horse.
- Visit the Famous Storybook Heidelberg Castle
Take a privately guided tour through this dramatic castle, perched on a hilltop and surrounded by terraces of green woods. Led by a period-clad guide through beautiful rooms and evocative ruins, learn the castle’s fascinating history—and why it has inspired poets throughout the centuries!
- Explore the Alsace Region on a Canoe Trip or Tour Strasbourg by Canal Boat
Options for the day include enjoying the city of Strasbourg by canoe, then take a walking tour of the city or touring the city on the Batorama Canal Boat. Both options include a visit to the Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame. Later in the day, learn how to bake macarons or explore wine caves in the region.
- Chocolate Museum and Chocolate-Making Workshop
Learn about the history of chocolate at the Chocolate Museum and learn how it’s made in a special workshop. Enjoy tasting some delicious chocolate along the way!
- See Windmills in Holland and Learn the Art of Clog-Painting and Cheese-Making
Visit the storybook village of Zaanse Schans with its iconic wooden windmills. To complete your Dutch experience, decorate clogs and see a cheese-making demonstration.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Departure Dates
- July 22, 2019 – July 29, 2019 – Currently unavailable for booking
- July 29, 2019 – August 5, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- August 5, 2019 – August 12, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- May 17, 2020 – May 24, 2020 – Adult Exclusive
- June 14, 2020 – June 21, 2020
- June 28, 2020 – July 5, 2020
- July 12, 2020 – July 19, 2020
- July 26, 2020 – August 2, 2020
- August 9, 2020 – August 16, 2020 – Accepting Waitlist
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Rates
Adult: Currently not available
Child: Currently not available
Adult: Starting at $5,389 per person
Child: Starting at $4,869 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise Accommodations, Meals & More
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Arrive: Basel Airport (BSL)
Depart: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.