On an Adventures by Disney Italy and Switzerland vacation you have the opportunity to view the Matterhorn, cross Lake Como, and spend time in the Alps. You’ll visit Stresa, Lake Como, Zermatt, The Alps, and Lucerne on your 8-Days/7-Nights vacation with every detail planned by the Adventure Guides. If you’re looking for an adult only vacation, this itinerary offers adult exclusive departure dates.
Adventures by Disney Italy and Switzerland Trip Highlights
- Cruise to Isola dei Pescatori
Take a private cruise from Stresa to Isola dei Pescatori (Fisherman’s Island) then explore the promenade alleys browsing restaurants, gift shops and boutiques for local crafts. Enjoy the amazing view of Lake Maggiore while you have lunch at an island restaurant.
- Lake Como Cooking Class
Study pasta-making with a professional chef in a private cooking class at a local villa on the shores of Lake Como.
- Ropes Course & Zip Lining in the Alps
Harness up and navigate over the crisp pines, creeks, and paths on Forest Fun Park’s ropes course and zip lines with a view of the Matterhorn in Zermatt.
- Excursion to Mount Titlis
Marvel at the stunning views of the surrounding Swiss Alps as you ascend to the summit of Mt. Titlis via an aerial car. Once at the top of the mountain, you can choose various activities to enjoy.
Adventures by Disney Italy and Switzerland Departure Dates
- Jun 11, 2021 – Jun 18, 2021
- Jun 14, 2021 – Jun 21, 2021
- Jun 28, 2021 – Jul 5, 2021
- Jul 8, 2021 – Jul 15, 2021
- Jul 21, 2021 – Jul 28, 2021
- Jul 30, 2021 – Aug 6, 2021
- Aug 6, 2021 – Aug 13, 2021
- Aug 19, 2021 – Aug 26, 2021
- Sep 1, 2021 – Sep 8, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Sep 9, 2021 – Sep 16, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Sep 18, 2021 – Sep 25, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
Adventures by Disney Italy and Switzerland Accommodations, Meals & More
- Grand Hotel Des Iles Borromees
- Mont Cervin Palace
- Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern
7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
Arrive: Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP)
Depart: Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.