Adventures by Disney Ireland
Discover the magic of Ireland on your Adventures by Disney Ireland vacation. Spend 8 Days and 7 Nights touring Dublin, Killarney, and Dromoland Castle. Along the way your Adventure Guides will lead you through green countrysides and to fabulous overlooks of a wild sea. Every step of your vacation is meticulously planned out so you won’t have to worry about a single detail.
Adventures by Disney Ireland Trip Highlights
- Chocolate Tasting Experience at Lorge Chocolatier
The true artisans at Lorge Chocolatier will share their passion and knowledge of chocolate, including its history and origin, before giving a hands-on chocolate making lesson – and tasting!
- Discover Dublin
See the Irish Rock ‘n’Roll Museum, Meeting House Square, the Millennium Bridge, and much more on a walking tour of Dublin in the morning. After lunch at a local pub, enjoy a privately guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse. Originally a fermentation plant, the 7-story building is now home to exhibitions and the rooftop Gravity Bar.
- Authentic Irish Farm Dinner and Activities
Experience authentic Irish farm life in an idyllic setting where you’ll participate in activities like a traditional Irish baking class, barn farmyard tours and sheepherding. Then, enjoy a farmhouse dinner featuring delicious farm-grown fare accompanied by traditional Irish entertainment.
- Cliffs of Moher
The dramatic Cliffs of Moher drop over 700 feet (213 meters) straight into the ocean. Hear the sound of crashing waves and marvel at one of Ireland’s most magnificent views.
- Horse-Drawn Cart and Ross Castle
Travel by horse-drawn cart along Killarney’s lower lake to this 15th-century tower house that represents the kind of stronghold an Irish Chieftain would have during the Middle Ages.
Adventures by Disney Ireland Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- July 13-July 20, 2018 (Last Chance Offer | Book by May 24)
- July 20-July 27, 2018
- July 28-August 4, 2018 (Last Chance Offer | Book by June 12)
- August 10-August 17, 2018
- August 27-September 3, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
- September 4-September 11, 2018 (Adult Exclusive | Last Chance Offer | Book by July 17)
- May 25 – June 1, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- June 15 – June 22, 2019
- June 29 – July 6, 2019
- July 6 – July 13, 2019
- July 20 – July 27, 2019
- July 27 – august 3, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- August 3 – August 10, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- August 24 – August 31, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- August 31 – September 7, 2019 (Adult Exclusive)
Adventures by Disney Ireland Rates
Adult: starts at $5,349 per person
Child: starts at $5,259 per person
Adult: starts at $4,999 per person
Child: starts at $4,719 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Accommodations, Meals & More
- The Westin Dublin
- Killarney Park Hotel or Great Southern Killarney
- Dromoland Castle
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Dublin (DUB)
Depart: Shannon (SNN)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.