Adventures by Disney Germany
Adventures by Disney Germany takes you from storybook villages to modern cities. Along the way you’ll experience German culture and traditions on your 9 Day/8 Night vacation visiting Munich, Nuremberg, Rothenberg, Bamberg, and Berlin. Thanks to your Adventures by Disney guides, every detail of the vacation is planned out for you. All you have to do is enjoy the destinations.
Adventures by Disney Germany Highlights
- Ritter Sport Chocolate Experience
Adults and Junior Adventurers get their own unique tours of this well known chocolate company. After creating chocolates, indulge your sweet tooth, enjoy the cafe, or head into town.
- Berlin Wall Bike Tour
Pedal through history on this tour that takes you along the infamous wall that symbolized the Cold War and divided the country. You’ll learn all about this powerful structure while getting a glimpse into the history and future of this marvelous city.
- Street Art and Graffiti Workshop
Discover the vibrant street art scene that is a vital part of this modern city. You’ll have a local street art guide that will take you from the Gendarmenmarkt through the various city districts to see the evolution of this emerging culture. Plus, you’ll get hands-on as you create your own work of art using stencils and canvas.
- Neuschwanstein Castle
Visit the snowy-white castle of King Ludwig II — an inspiration for Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland ® Park.
- Pretzel-Making at Striffler Bakery
Have some fun—with a twist—on this tour of Striffler Bakery, the oldest bakery in Rothenburg, where you’ll learn how to make a pretzel from a 4th-generation baker.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- June 29-July 7, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- July 6-July 14, 2018 (Last Chance Offer | Book by June 5)
- July 13-July 21, 2018 (Last Chance Offer | Book by June 12)
- July 20-July 28, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- July 27-August 4, 2018
- August 3-August 11, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- August 24-September 1, 2018 (Adult Exclusive | Last Chance Offer | Book by July 24)
- September 21-September 29, 2018 (Adult Exclusive | Accepting Waitlist)
- April 19 – April 27, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- May 1- May 18, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- June 14 – June 22, 2019
- June 21 – June 29 (Early Booking Offer)
- July 5 – July 13, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- July 12 – July 20, 2019
- July 26 – August 3, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- August 2 – August 10, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- August 16 – August 24, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- September 20 – September 28, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
Adult: starts at $5,149 per person
Child: starts at $4,879 per person
Adult: starts at $5,299 per person
Child: starts at $5,009 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
- Hotel Eisenhut
- Regent Berlin
8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Munich Airport (MUC)
Depart: Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL)
Minimum Age: 6
Recommended Age: 8
Information subject to change.