Explore the magic of Iceland on your 8 Days/7 Nights Adventures by Disney Iceland vacation. Your Adventure guides will lead you on a journey through Reykjavik, Vik, Akureyri, Húsavík, and Lake Mývatn. Along the way, you’ll savor the local cuisine and observe the traditions as you discover waterfalls, glaciers, and volcanoes. If you’re looking for an adult only vacation, this itinerary offers adult exclusive departure dates.
Let an expert assist in planning your Adventures by Disney vacation. The Magic For Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, offer complimentary concierge planning services. In addition, The Magic For Less Travel is offering an exclusive Adventures by Disney promotion that can help you save up to 5% of the of your Adventures by Disney vacation.
Adventures by Disney Iceland Highlights
- Blue Lagoon
After you meet the other Adventurers and your guides, begin your vacation relaxing in the Blue Lagoon. Enjoy the sauna and steam rooms along with a man-made waterfall to ease any tensions after traveling to Iceland.
- Whale Watching
Travel along Iceland’s longest fjord, Eyjafjörður on a search for humpback whales. While on the water, take the opportunity for fish for cod as well.
- Ektafiskur Experience & Culinary Tasting
Explore a small fishing village and fish factory to learn about the fishing industry in Iceland. Learn the details involved in exporting salted cod. If you’re brave enough you can even join “The Rotten Shark Club of Hauganes” with just a taste of fermented shark!
- Gullfoss Waterfall & Strokkur Geyser
Experience the power of nature with two of Iceland’s incredible sites. First enjoy the magnificence of a two-tiered waterfall pouring into the canyon below. Then experience Iceland’s most active geyser as it shoots steam about 90 feet in the air every few minutes.
- Horseback Riding in the Golden Circle
Enjoy the scenic south west coast of Iceland as the Vikings did. You’ll mount an Icelandic Horse for a ride of a lifetime through scenery you won’t find anywhere else.
Adventures by Disney Iceland Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
2021 Departure Dates
- May 26, 2021 – Jun 2, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Jun 5, 2021 – Jun 12, 2021
- Jun 16, 2021 – Jun 23, 2021
- Jun 26, 2021 – Jul 3, 2021
- Jul 7, 2021 – Jul 14, 2021
- Jul 17, 2021 – Jul 24, 2021
- Jul 28, 2021 – Aug 4, 2021
- Aug 7, 2021 – Aug 14, 2021
- Aug 18, 2021 – Aug 25, 2021
- Aug 28, 2021 – Sept 4, 2021
- Sept 8, 2021 – Sept 15, 2021
- Sept 18, 2021 – Sept 25, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
- Sept 29, 2021 – Oct 6, 2021 – Adult Exclusive
Adventures by Disney Iceland Accommodations, Meals & More
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina
- Icelandair Hotel Vik
- Icelandair Hotel Akureyri
7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Keflavik International Airport (KEF)
Depart: Keflavik International Airport (KEF)
Minimum Age: 8
Suggested Age: 10+
Information Subject to Change