Explore the magic of Iceland on your 8 Days/7 Nights Adventures by Disney Iceland vacation. Your Adventure guides will lead you on a journey through Reykjavik, Vik, Akureyri, Húsavík, and Lake Mývatn. Along the way, you’ll savor the local cuisine and observe the traditions as you discover waterfalls, glaciers, and volcanoes.
Let an expert assist in planning your Adventures by Disney vacation. The Magic For Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, offer complimentary concierge planning services. In addition, The Magic For Less Travel is offering an exclusive Adventures by Disney promotion that can help you save up to 5% of the of your Adventures by Disney vacation.
Adventures by Disney Iceland Highlights
- Glacial Lagoon Boat Tour
Learn the history of Jökulsárlόn Glacier Lagoon as you cruise through the icebergs on a motorized amphibian boat. While enjoying the view, which is featured in several Hollywood films, make sure you listen for the unmistakable sound of glacier calving from Europe’s largest glacier, Vatnajökull.
- Whale Watching
Travel along Iceland’s longest fjord, Eyjafjörður on a search for humpback whales. While on the water, take the opportunity for fish for cod as well.
- Ektafiskur Experience & Culinary Tasting
Explore a small fishing village and fish factory to learn about the fishing industry in Iceland. Learn the details involved in exporting salted cod. If you’re brave enough you can even join “The Rotten Shark Club of Hauganes” with just a taste of fermented shark!
- Gullfoss Waterfall & Strokkur Geyser
Experience the power of nature with two of Iceland’s incredible sites. First enjoy the magnificence of a two-tiered waterfall pouring into the canyon below. Then experience Iceland’s most active geyser as it shoots steam about 90 feet in the air every few minutes.
- Horseback Riding in the Golden Circle
Enjoy the scenic south west coast of Iceland as the Vikings did. You’ll mount an Icelandic Horse for a ride of a lifetime through scenery you won’t find anywhere else.
Adventures by Disney Iceland Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 18, 2019 – May 25, 2019 – Adult Exclusive, Currently Unavailable for Booking
- June 1, 2019 – June 8, 2019 – Currently Unavailable for Booking
- June 8, 2019 – June 15, 2019 – Currently Unavailable for Booking
- June 15, 2019 – June 22, 2019
- June 22, 2019 – June 29, 2019
- July 6, 2019 – July 13, 2019
- July 13, 2019 – July 20, 2019
- July 20, 2019 – July 27, 2019
- July 27, 2019 – August 3, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- August 3, 2019 – August 10, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- August 10, 2019 – August 17, 2019
- September 7, 2019 – September 14, 2019 – Adult Exclusive
Adventures by Disney Iceland Rates.
Adult: Starting at $7,949 per person
Child: Starting at $7,539 per person
Adventures by Disney Iceland Accommodations, Meals & More
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina
- Icelandair Hotel Vik
- Icelandair Hotel Akureyri
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Keflavik International Airport (KEF)
Depart: Keflavik International Airport (KEF)
Minimum Age: 8
Suggested Age: 10+
Information Subject to Change