Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands
Enjoy exotic explorations on this Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands itinerary. Your Adventures by Disney guides will add even more magic by seamlessly taking you to each location in Quito, Otavalo Valley, Galapagos Islands and Guayaquil on this 9 Day/8 Night vacation of a lifetime.
Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Trip Highlights
- Rose Plantation Tour
Find out about one of Ecuador’s biggest exports and an important part of Ecuadorian culture—roses! Take a private tour of a working rose plantation and delight in a colorful array of beautiful flowers.
- 4-Night Cruise in the Galapagos Islands
Board the Santa Cruz II Ship filled with stargazing and storytelling for an expedition to the islands of Baltra, Santa Cruz, Bartolome, Santiago, and Genovesa.
- Visit Quitsato Equator Sundial
Stand at the “Middle of the Earth” as you visit this enormous sundial. Sitting precisely on the equator, the sundial marks not just the location but also the cultural identity of Ecuador.
- Hiking and Snorkeling in the Galapagos Islands
Hike across the Archipelago islands and submerge yourself in exotic underwater worlds with the help of a licensed naturalist. Encounter unique animal life—like blue-footed boobies, sea turtles, giant tortoises, red frigate birds, iguanas and sea lions.
- Experience the Andean Way of Life
Be entranced by the whirling folk dancers at a festive welcome dinner and a private performance by a local flute maker. Learn weaving techniques from local experts at a renowned cultural center.
Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Departure Dates
- March 11- 19, 2019 (Early booking offer)
- March 25 – April 2, 2019
- June 3- 11, 2019 (Now accepting waitlist)
- July 1 – 9, 2019 (Early booking offer)
- July 15 – 23, 2019 (Early booking offer)
- August 26 – September 3, 2019 (Early booking offer)
- December 30, 2019 – January 9, 2020
Adventures by Disney Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Rates
Adult: starts at $7,199 per person
Child: starts at $6,809 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito
- Galapagos Legend Ship
- Hotel del Parque
8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Arrive: Mariscal Sucre International (UIO)
- Return: Guayaquil International Airport (GYE)
Minimum Age: 7
Recommended Age: 8+
Information subject to change.