Marvel at the blend of history and current day on this amazing adventure in Japan! You’ll meet the people and experience the culture and traditions as you travel on this 11 Day/10 Night vacation through Osaka, Kyoto, Takayama, Hakone, and Tokyo. Along the way your Adventure Guides will see to every detail allowing you to relax and enjoy the adventure.
- Rickshaw Tour
Explore Kyoto as you ride in a traditional rickshaw! Your tour will take you through Arashiyama on the outskirts of Kyoto, then into the Bamboo Forest.
- Origami Crane Folding in Hiroshima
There’s an ancient legend that the gods will grant a wish if you fold a thousand cranes. As an alternative to visiting the museum in Hiroshima, you can learn to make an origami crane. You can then add your crane to the collection at the Children’s Peace Monument.
- Sumo Experience & Museum
Learn the ancient history of the sport of Sumo wrestling as you explore the museum. Then take the opportunity to step into the dohyo (sand-filled ring) and see a live demonstration of the sport.
- Hozugawa River Boat Ride
This exciting 2-hour boat ride travels 9.9 miles on the Hozugawa River. Along the way you’ll view stunning seasonal scenery ranging from beautiful flowers and trees to amazing rock formations.
- Hamarikyu Gardens & Tea House
This relaxing garden is located along the bay in central Tokyo. Experience the contrast of the peaceful gardens and the view of Tokyo’s high rise buildings. While there, enjoy an informal tea ceremony at your own pace.
Adventures by Disney Japan Departure Dates
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 19 – May 29, 2019 (Unavailable for Booking)
- June 2 – 12, 2019 (Unavailable for Booking)
- June 16 – June 26, 2019 (Unavailable for Booking)
- June 23 – July 3, 2019 (Unavailable for Booking)
- June 30 – July 10, 2019
- July 7 – July 17, 2019
- July 14 – July 24, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- July 21 – July 31, 2019 Accepting Waitlist
- July 28 – Aug 7, 2019 – Accepting Waitlist
- September 29 – October 9, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Accepting Waitlist)
- October 6 – October 16, 2019 (Adult Exclusive)
- October 13 – October 23, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Accepting Waitlist)
Adult: starts at $10,699 per person
Child: starts at $10,159 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Adventures by Disney Japan Accomodations, Meals & More
- Hyatt Regency Kyoto or Four Seasons Kyoto
- Hotel Associa Takayama Resort
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa
- The Peninsula Tokyo
10 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Arrive: KIX (Kansai International Airport) or ITM (Osaka International Airport)
- Return: NRT (Narita International Airport) or HND (Haneda International Airport)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information Subject to Change.