Adventures by Disney Australia
Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
- Great Barrier Reef
View the dazzling array of sea life by snorkeling among the coral forests and shimmering fish of the world’s largest tropical reef. A marine biologist is on hand to answer your questions.
- Aboriginal Cultural Park
Participate in Aboriginal traditions as Tjapukai tribe members share their culture with song and dance. Listen to a didgeridoo and learn how to throw a boomerang and a spear.
- Ayers Rock (Uluru)
Head off to Australia’s famed outback for a privately guided hike around the base of sacred Ayers Rock, also known by its Aboriginal name, Uluru.
- Explore Scenic Sydney
While in Sydney, pedal around scintillating Sydney Harbor on a privately guided bike tour, visit the stunning Sydney Opera House, and get a private surfing lesson at the famous Bondi Beach.
- Tobruk Sheep Farm
Imagine yourself being a real Australian cowboy when you visit the Tobruk Sheep Farm! Learn how to herd and shear sheep. And work in partnership with the instinctively brilliant sheep dogs that help you get the job done.
- Camel Ride Across the Red Desert
Experience sunrise riding on the back of a camel! Watch the desert wake up in front of your eyes—and see the flora and fauna around you in breathtaking detail as you leisurely cross the vast expanse.
- Byron Bay
Explore the Gold Coast—the fabulous city, famous surfing beaches and astounding rainforest. Take a side trip to nearby Byron Bay to go kayaking in its picture-perfect waters or simply lounge on its white-sand beaches!
This itinerary offers Adult Exclusive dates.
- July 1-July 11, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- July 15-July 25, 2018
- July 29-August 8, 2018
- August 12-August 22, 2018 (Last Chance Offer | Book by July 10)
- October 28-November 7, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
- December 16-December 26, 2018
- December 20-December 30, 2018 (Accepting Waitlist)
- December 24-January 3, 2019 (Accepting Waitlist)
- January 13-January 23, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
- February 10 – February 20, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- March 15 – March 25, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- April 14 – April 24, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- June 2 – June 12, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- June 16 – June 26, 2019 (Early Booking Offer)
- June 30 – July 10, 2019
- July 14 – July 24, 2019
- July 28 – August 7, 2019 (Accepting Waitlist)
- August 11 – August 21, 2019 (Accepting Waitlist)
- September 29 – October 9, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- October 13 – October 23, 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- November 17 – November 27 2019 (Adult Exclusive | Early Booking Offer)
- December 20 – December 30, 2019
- December 23, 2019 – January 2, 2020
- December 25, 2019 – January 5, 2020 (Adult Exclusive)
- January 5 – January 15, 2020 (Adult Exclusive)
- January 19 – January 29, 2020 (Adult Exclusive)
- February 2 – February 12, 2020 (Adult Exclusive)
- February 16 – February 26, 2020 (Adult Exclusive)
- March 15 – March 25, 2020
Adult: starts at $8,149 per person
Child: starts at $7,729 per person
Adult: starts at $7,299 per person
Child: starts at $6,909 per person
Adult: starts at $8,149 per person
Child: starts at $7,409 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
- Shangri-La Sydney
- Sails in the Desert
- Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort and Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast
10 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Arrive: SYD (Sydney)
- Return: BNE (Brisbane)
- 3 internal flights included
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 7+
Information subject to change.