Ever since Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opened, the dishes that they have served up have always been super eclectic. Menus across the many different dining establishments have been quite unique and today, a number of new menu offerings were introduced at the Disney’s Hollywood Studios location. Here’s what you can grab now and where!
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, which is the main quick service location in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has a number of new choices. They include delicious new dishes inspired by Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ time on Takodana. Main dishes are:
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
There’s a new sweet treat too:
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
Now let’s head over to the other quick service spot, Ronto Roasters. There are few new choices for breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner.
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
All of these new dishes are available starting today.