It’s almost time for spring to return! That’s because the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival kicks off on March 3. While last year’s festival may have been cut short, this year it will be the longest festival yet, because this year, the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival runs all the way until July 5.
The 2021 festival will be known as a “taste” of the festival, since many traditional experiences will return, but not all. Let’s take a look at the fun that this year’s festival will offer!
EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Topiaries
Each and every year, Disney outdoes themselves with the gorgeous topiaries that can be found throughout the park during the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival! These floral sculptures are incredible works of art! This year, Guests will find:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
Guests looking to enjoy some additional floral displays should check out the multiple global gardens! This year there will be more than 20 different garden areas found all across EPCOT. Here are this year’s gardens for Guests to be able to enjoy:
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents at Future World East – See just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together
- Floating Gardens – More than 100 floating flowers on the ponds along the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – Thousands of flowers that form colorful panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ at Future World West – See butterflies up close and learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis.
- (NEW!) Prehistoric Garden at Future World West – Astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this garden along the Imagination Walkway.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board at Future World – Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion – Discover the biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion – See these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion – See bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion – Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion – Appreciate the little things in this showcase
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion – Beginning in April, join friends from Science from Scientists in a fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion – This Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion – Learn about the ancient art of bonsai. See what Bonsai masters have carefully shaped with these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion – Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London – Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion – Rediscover Shakespeare in this garden, featuring excerpts from some of his most famous sonnets and the flowers that influenced them.
While menus haven’t been release yet, we do know which Outdoor Kitchens will be available for Guests. This year, there will be more than 20 spots to choose from. Here are the Outdoor Kitchens that will be featured:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market – Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites
- Cider House (Located in World Showplace) – Buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions
- The Citrus Blossom – Enjoy subtleties of lemon, orange and lime
- Festival Favorites (Located in World Showplace) – Discover Guest-favorite dishes, microbrews and other beverages.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – Healthy cuisine featuring vegetables straight from the garden
- Fleur de Lys – Dishes that will make you fall in love with this Parisian stop
- Hanami – Innovative Japanese plates
- Jardin de Fiestas – A tour of the Mexico Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board – all-natural food and drink infused with honey
- La Isla Fresca – Caribbean-seasoned dishes
- Lotus House – authentic Chinese eats
- Magnolia Terrace – comfort food inspired by the Gulf region
- Northern Bloom – Fantastic fare from our neighbor – Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade – tart ‘n’ tangy and some of the sweetest frozen treats
- Primavera Kitchen – Hearty helpings of Italian dishes served with a glass of vino
- Taste of Marrakesh – exotic flavors of the country of Morocco
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods – Favorite foods created with some impossibly delicious twists
EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Entertainment
Even if the fan-favorite Garden Rocks Concert Series won’t be returning this year, live music will still be found. Voices of Liberty will perform an all-American a cappella showcase in the American Gardens Theatre. Mariachi Cobre also perform in the American Gardens Theatre. They will share performances featuring world-famous Mexican folk music. The Jammin’ Gardeners will be performing rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion at the Canada Mill Stage. Last but not least, in World Showplace, enjoy the EPCOT Pianist.
Returning once again will be Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration. During this hunt, Guests will be tasked to find this honey bee throughout the park. This hunt will cost $7.99 + tax. In addition, for the Easter season, from March 19 – April 4, Guests will also be able to take part in the Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt. During this hunt, Guests will be able to find Disney pals and their oversized eggs all around World Showcase. The cost of this hunt will be $7.99 + tax.
Pick up official event merchandise, including apparel, headwear, drinkware and much more, featuring Orange Bird, Figment, Minnie Mouse and Spike the Bee.
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is available with valid admission and a park reservation for the same date.