We are almost ready to start the year off in an artistic way! That’s because beginning tomorrow, January 8 and running through February 22, Guests will be able to experience the EPCOT Festival of the Arts. This festival is not only a celebration of the visual and performing arts. It’s also a celebration of the culinary arts. That is evident courtesy of the 15+ Food Studios that Guests can enjoy. These Food Studios blend colorful ingredients, unique cooking techniques, and imaginative presentations – creating edible masterpieces.
This year’s EPCOT Festival of the Arts will not only include new tastes and sips but also some fan favorites that are returning. In addition, a brand new Food Studio will debut called Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio which will be located between Morocco & France.
Some of the menu offerings that Guests will be able to enjoy this year will include:
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
- Deconstructed BLT: Crispy Pork Belly, Soft-poached Egg, Brioche, Watercress Espuma, and Tomato Jam
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes, and Aged Balsamic
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, and Parmesan Crisp
- Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse
- Chilled Seafood Cocktail with Octopus, Scallops, Shrimp, Black Garlic Aïoli, Tomato-Coconut Sauce, and Serrano-Lime Oil
- Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade
- Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction
- Moelleux à la Framboise et aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate and Raspberry Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates
- Pork Belly Pastor: Pastor-marinated Pork Belly atop Boniato Purée with Charred Pineapple and Crispy Cilantro
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Cucumber, and Sesame Seed over a decorated plate of Wasabi Aïoli, Sriracha, and Eel Sauce
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls
- L’Aragosta: Lobster Ravioli with Vanilla-Saffron Cream Sauce and Shredded Chili Peppers
Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
Returning for this year’s festival is the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine; a fun food stroll that highlights five delicious offerings from the festival. To take part, you’ll find all the offerings listed in the Festival Passport. Upon your purchase, you’ll receive a stamp for your Festival Passport. Once all five stamps have been collected you can bring your Festival Passport to the Decadent Delights Food Studio. Here you will receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie. The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine can be completed at your leisure and you can bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT at any time during the festival to complete the stroll.
Now, as far as the full menus are concerned, take a look at the full listing (as well as photos of what these items should look like) in our Foodie Guide to the festival here. In addition, learn more about the EPCOT Festival of the Arts in our guide here.
Finally, take a look at our YouTube video of last year’s festival