With Disney Early Morning Magic, on select days, you can be some of the first Guests in the Magic Kingdom, riding some of your favorite attractions, and enjoying a great breakfast. Make your Magic Kingdom morning more magical than ever with this limited-entry, first-access experience in the park.
In addition to taking part in some early-morning fun, you can also enjoy a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus. Breakfast will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Breakfast items include:
- Chilled juices, coffee and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and chicken sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- French toast
- Assorted yogurts
Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select Sundays and Tuesdays from 7:45 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 a.m. where Guests will receive a wristband indicating that they are a Disney Early Morning Magic Guest. Guests arriving after 7:45 a.m. should check in inside the park at Liberty Square Bridge.
The cost is $69 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $59 per child (ages 3-9) (tax not included). Please note that regular Magic Kingdom theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to Disney Early Morning Magic admission.
Mouse For Less Tips
- Around 9:00 a.m., the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end. Our suggestion is to make sure your get your rides on the three attractions in at the beginning of the event, then eat breakfast when the park opens for regular day Guests.