FerryTale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise will offer guests a unique view of the Wishes! fireworks. Cruise the Seven Seas Lagoon onboard one of the iconic Walt Disney World Ferryboats, the General Joe Potter, as it is magically transformed into a “ferrytale” vessel.
Guests will enjoy specialty desserts and specialty beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) on the ferryboat. The highlight of the evening will be a viewing of Wishes nighttime spectacular (or a special holiday fireworks show at Magic Kingdom on event nights). The Wishes soundtrack will be playing on the boat as guests watch the fireworks. Guests will receive a souvenir acrylic palette plate and glow glass.
Sample menu may include:
- “The Grand” Key lime tart
- Polynesian De-constructed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Contemporary “Traditional with a Twist” Spiced Flourless Chocolate Cake (spicy)
- “Main Street” Mickey Balloon Tarts
- Mini “Fireworks” Cupcakes with a Pop
- Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier
- No sugar added Florida Mango Panna Cotta (Dietary, gluten, NSA, Soy, Eggs, Peanuts, and Dairy free)
- Fruit and Cheese display
- Ice cream novelties
Dates: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings
Cost: $99 per adult and $69 for children ages 3-9 plus tax and gratuity. Discounts do not apply.
Arrive: Reservation times are one hour prior to the scheduled fireworks time. Guests check-in at the Ferryboat launch at the Ticket and Transportation Center. If arriving by car, park in the Magic Kingdom lot.
Book: Online at www.disneyworld.com/dine or at call 407-WDW-DINE. Capacity is limited. Seating is limited but wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated.