Guests will soon be able to once again visit CityWalk at Universal Orlando Resort! Beginning May 14, the shopping and dining complex will be open for limited operations from 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. daily.
Locations that will be opening will include:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville (outside & Lone Palm)
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery mobile ordering available
- Voodoo Doughnut mobile ordering available
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company (retail only)
- Universal Studios Store and select merchandise carts
- Hollywood Drive-In Golf
Some venues will remain temporarily closed at this time including Blue Man Group, all nightclubs, and Universal Cinemark.
Guests and Team Members will need to follow recommendations from the CDC. In accordance with CDC guidelines the resort will include enhanced sanitization procedures and there will be additional measures implemented for social distance spacing and screening.
The Guests will be asked to comply with the following to visit CityWalk:
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit.
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- When present, Guests will need to stand on the floor markings until the group in front of you moves forward.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Signage will be placed throughout CityWalk to help you follow social distancing guidelines.
- The Team Members will be continuously and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chairs and high-touch surfaces
- Locations suggest making cashless payments at all venues
- Guests will be urged to use the Universal Orlando Resort mobile app to order food and drinks from participating CityWalk restaurants.
Universal Orlando Resort will be working closely with local health officials and safety experts to ensure that Team Members and Guests are safe during this limited opening of CityWalk.
As far as Team Members working at these establishments are concerned, they will need to undergo temperature checks and will need to wear face coverings. Team Members with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be permitted to work.
For those who visit, know that self-parking will be complimentary and valet parking will not be available.
As of right now, Universal Orlando’s theme parks and hotels remain closed through at least May 31.