- Provided by Disney Destinations, LLC, Travelex travel insurance is easily accessible to work into your vacation package when planning. You can also add Travelex insurance at any point before your trip.
- Free cancellation is offered up to fourteen days after insurance is added, with a full refund as long as a claim has not been filed. However if insurance is added two to fourteen days prior to your trip, it is only refundable if cancelled two days before arrival.
- To add Travelex to your plan visit disneyworld.com or call Walt Disney World Resort at 407-939-1936. You can also purchase Travelex insurance when putting together your vacation plan online by selecting the Add Travel Insurance option.
- If you wish to cancel, you must call Walt Disney World Resort.
WHO CAN PURCHASE TRAVELEX?
- Travelex travel insurance is available for purchase for anyone who is a resident of United States (including Puerto Rico) or Canada.
- Travelex is of course available to anyone traveling internationally, so long as they are already on a package purchased by a resudent of the United States (including Puerto Rico) or Canada.
- In order to purchase and/or cancel Travelex travel insurance you must be at least eighteen years of age, or older.
WHAT DOES TRAVELEX INSURANCE COVER?
- Trip cancellation: Life does not always go as planned, and sometimes result in a trip cancellation. Travelex provides reimbursement of any prepaid cost if canceled under a covered reason.
- Trip Delay: Provides coverage for days postponed in previously planned trip while en route to or from your destination.
- Trip Interruption: Travelex will cover any of the unused, prepaid costs of your trip if interrupted for any covered reason.
- Emergency Medical and Evacuation Expense: This ensures that you are covered in the event that medical treatment is necessary during your trip. It will cover medical care and transportation to nearest medical facility or home in the case of an emergency for any covered reason.
- Children: Any child who is under the age of seventeen will be covered under your Travelex travel insurance plan free of charge.
- Adults: All adults and companions who wish to be covered must be listed on the policy.
Do you want further information on Travel Insurance considerations? Read this article for more options and information on what you need to consider for your situation.