°o° Parts of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel overlook the Paradise Pier area of Disney California Adventure Park. The Paradise Pier Hotel has a light and breezy appearance to it with a beach-y feeling to it. °o°
Top Ten Tips by TheMouseForLess Readers
- If you can score an upper theme park view room that overlooks the Paradise Bay Lagoon, you can watch the World of Color from your room. Just remember that you may be watching it from the back of the projections.
- The pool at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is located on the roof of the 3rd floor. There is a water slide reminiscent of a roller coaster that ends in a shallow trough of water.
- Are you looking for a quiet place for your kids to cool down? Paradise theater shows Disney short films in a beach-themed room.
- Surf’s Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends is a character meal hosted by some of your favorite Disney Characters. At times, this character meal can be less crowded than others.
- On nights that fireworks are shown, they can be viewed form the pool area. The soundtrack is piped-in.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel has a great gift shop for souvenirs, but it is also a short walk over to the Downtown Disney District for more shopping pleasure.
- Surfside Lounge is a large open place to get simple breakfasts and snacks, specialty coffees, and drinks.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is right across the street from Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel. It is an short walk over to enjoy some of the details there.
- All Disneyland Resort Hotel guests are eligible to enjoy Extra Magic Hour early admission to one of the parks every day of their hotel stay that it is offered. (Park admission ticket required.) Check with the front desk for the schedule.
- Disneyland Resort Hotel guests are able to utilize the entrance into Disney California Adventure Park through the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel. (Park admission ticket required.)