- Guests at the Magic Kingdom will soon be able take part in Tiana’s Riverboat Party: Ice Cream Social and Parade Viewing. Guests will be able to enjoy sweet treats including a variety of desserts, hand dipped ice cream with toppings, ice cream novelties, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, and exclusive viewing of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade while aboard the Liberty Square Riverboat. The experience will include a scenic cruise on the Rivers of America after the parade, while Guests meet with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. The cost is $49 for adults and $29 for children (ages 3-9). To make a reservation, call (407) WDW-DINE.
- The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will debut on January 13 and last through February 20. The Epcot International Festival of the Arts will celebrate visual, culinary and performing arts inspired from all around the world. The event will take place Fridays through Mondays and will feature gallery exhibits, foodie experiences with art-inspired menus, live Broadway-style entertainment and more. Click for more information.
Beginning November 30, ABC Commissary at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will offer a fast-casual dining experience for dinner. This option will provide Guests with a menu that emphasizes made-to-order, healthful and specialty items. Once Guests order their meal at the register, Guests will receive a pager and find a seat amid while their food is prepared and brought directly to their table. Lunch will continue to operate as a quick-service offering, and fast-casual dining begins daily at approximately 3:30 p.m.
Guests are invited to help Stitch find all of his gifts throughout Disney Springs to complete his list before the holidays with Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt. To start, Guests should pick up a booklet with the gift list and stickers, and find the corresponding hidden gifts in stores throughout Disney Springs. Once the hunt is completed, Guests can visit a redemption location (the Welcome Center, Once Upon a Toy, Super Hero Headquarters, World of Disney Information Desk) to receive a prize!
Participating locations include:
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories
- Marketplace Fun Finds
- Ghiradelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop
- World of Disney
- Amorette’s Patisserie
- The Ganachery
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost
- Curl by Sammy Duvall
- DisneyQuest Emporium
Every Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. for the month of December, Atlantic Dance Hall will offer themed music nights. On Tuesdays, it’s 90s music, on Wednesdays, it’s 2000s, and on Thursdays, it’s electric dance music. Draft beer will cost only $3.00 and there will be no cover.
Guests at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort will be able to pick up fresh pizzas from new kiosks in the bus load zone areas nightly from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. Intermission Express and World Premiere Express will have limited menu items available, including cheese and pepperoni pizzas.