I’ve got a craving for potatoes and so I wanted to find a great potato casserole to make for dinner this week. I came across this one from Garden Grill and knew it would be perfect. So, of course, I wanted to share it with you too!
Garden Grill? – The Land at Epcot ?
2 pounds diced potatoes
2 pounds shredded potatoes
2 cups diced onions
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 quart heavy cream
8 egg yolks
8 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
6 ounces Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1. Mix together all ingredients, reserving 2 ounces of cheddar cheese.
2. Spray a 10 x 10 pan with non-stick spray.
3. Fill pan 3/4 of the way full with mixture.
4. Top with remaining cheddar cheese, parchment paper and foil.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.
6. Remove foil and paper and bake for additional 10 minutes.
7. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.