Every year, instead of coming up with resolutions or goals that I don’t intend to keep, I like planning to try at least one new experience. While I have a general “bucket list” of places to see and things I want to experience, as a die-hard Disney fan, I wanted to take my bucket list to the next level, so I created my Disney-specific bucket list. While many of these goals won’t be attainable this year or even in the next couple of years, its still nice to have this all down on paper as a reminder of what kinds of Disney magic I would like to experience.
Last year, I got to check some of these items off my list, such as eating at my first signature restaurant (California Grill) and stay at my first deluxe resort (Bay Lake Towers). At the beginning of this year, I also got to take my first Disney cruise and I am currently in the process of planning my first trip to Disneyland.
Here are the top 20 items on my Disney Bucket List:
Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland. Photo courtesy of Rikki Niblett
- Go to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
- Go to Disneyland Paris
- Take an Alaskan and/or European cruise on the Disney Cruise Line
Our first Disney cruise…hopefully not the last.
- Eat at all the Walt Disney World Signature Restaurants
Dinner at my first Signature restaurant–The California Grill
- Stay at all the Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts
Our deluxe studio at Bay Lake Tower
- Be chosen to be in a Disney parade
- Attend a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding
- Throw my own Epcot Dessert Party
- Be proposed to at one of the Disney parks
- Ride Space Mountain with all the lights on
- Try every food item from the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Cheddar cheese soup and mushroom filet with truffle butter sauce from the Canada booth at Food & Wine Festival
Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT
- Stay in the Cinderella Suite at Cinderella’s Castle
- Be invited to eat at Club 33
Club 33 at Disneyland. Photo courtesy of Rikki Niblett
- Participate in a Run Disney race
- Do the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom
Giraffes on the savannah at Animal Kingdom
- Take the “Walk in Walt’s Footsteps” tour at Disneyland so I can go into Walt’s apartment
- Eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table during Wishes
- Collect all the novelty popcorn buckets from Tokyo Disneyland
One of my favorite novelty popcorn buckets…flying Dumbo!
- Buy into Disney Vacation Club
What items are on your Disney Bucket List?
Incoming search terms: