Hello all! Today I’m here to bring you a brand new segment called Delicious Disney Dishes. Here I’ll take a look at some of Disney’s best dishes and share the recipe with you so you too can attempt to make it at home! Right now, this is just a test, but if you all like it, it will become a permanent fixture here on The Mouse For Less Blog!
Today’s recipe is a favorite of mine…on every trip, I always have to make a stop at 50’s Prime Time Cafe for Cousin Ann’s Traditional Meatloaf! It’s always so moist and delectable! I have to say that Cousin Ann certainly knows how to make a mean meatloaf! This meatloaf tastes almost like what my grandma used to make…complete with the ketchup glaze on top! (Better yet…to further enjoy the deliciousness of 50’s Prime Time, I’ll get the sampler’s platter with meatloaf, pot roast, and fried chicken…best meal ever!)
Here’s the recipe for you to try…hmmm…maybe I’m going to have to cook this tonight for dinner….
Cousin Ann’s Traditional Meatloaf
50’s Prime Time Cafe – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
2 lbs ground beef
1 lb ground pork
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup diced onions
1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1/2 cup Meatloaf Glaze (see recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly oil two 8-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ loaf pans
2. Dice peppers and onions and set aside.
3. Combine beef, pork, eggs, breadcrumbs, and seasonings.
4. Add peppers and onions.
5. Mix ingredients until just blended. Do not over mix.
6. Place meat mixture into the loaf pans.
7. Bake for approximately 1 hour (or until internal temperature is 155º).
8. Brush meatloaf with meatloaf glaze.
9. Bake another 10 minutes.
10. Let meatloaf set 10 minutes, cut and serve.
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Combine all ingredients until mixture is smooth.
2. Set aside to use on meatloaf.
Incoming search terms:
- Cousin Ann\s Traditional Meatloaf