When you get in trouble and you don’t know right from wrong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! – Jiminy Cricket
Q. Does each person on the dining plan have to use their own credits, or can you mix-n-match them among your family and distribute the credits whatever way you like? e.g. in a family of 4 Disney “adults” comprised of 2 foodie parents and 2 picky teenagers… Could the parents use all the Table Service credits and the teens use all the Counter Service credits? Thanks for your expert advice! (Submitted by Tarryn)
A. Hi Tarryn!
I have some great news for you. Disney does not specify who’s dining credits are who’s, so in the case of parents using all the Table Service meals and teenagers using all the Counter Service meals, that is absolutely a possible thing to do. You have the ability to spend the credits however you see fit. (Just make sure to spend them all! The tricky part tends to be the snacks for some!)
I hope you have a wonderful vacation!
- Which Disney Dining Plan is best for our family?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas 06/16/2010
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 5/5/16
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas 05/05/2010
- Do you have favorite snacks ? – Give a Little Whistle 01/12/2011