If you wind up going to Walt Disney World and you are on the Disney Dining Plan, try using your snack credits for breakfast. We used ours for fruit and yogurt parfaits, danishes, and fruit. It’s a great way to get the most bang for your buck! (Submitted by Kristina V.)
Best of Be Our Guest Podcast
Pam talks about her recent cruise last week on the Disney Magic with her parents! We hear about great new meals at Palo as well as the main dining rooms. Also, hear about her stateroom, onboard entertainment, and specialty programming! She also gives some information about her favorites from the Flower & Garden Festival as well as stays at Disney’s All-Star Music, Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, and Disney’s Old Key West Resort!
The Be Our Guest Podcast is hosted by Disney lover Mike and co-hosted by fellow Disney aficionados Pam and Rikki. The show covers everything from listener experiences to questions about how to make the most of your dream trip to the world! We hope you will join us each week as we share our love of all things Disney and we hope you will share yours as well. The BOGP family has members from all over the world and we hope you will join us!
Listen to us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Be Our Guest Podcast!
- When are the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival flowers removed?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 2/11/16
- Which Disney Dining Plan is best for our family?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 7/25/2012
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 5/2/2012