When you get in trouble and you don’t know right from wrong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! – Jiminy Cricket
Q. Do you know if I am going out to dinner with friends and one wants to pay the bill with her credit card, would we be able to have the benefit of my tables in Wonderland Card, even if I’m not paying? (Submitted by Kathleen P.)
A. Hi Kathleen!
How nice that your friend wants to pay for dinner! I need friends like that!
Tables in Wonderland is a wonderful discount card that guests who are Florida Residents, Annual Passholders, or Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase to help save on dining!
Unfortunately though, the person who’s name is on the Tables in Wonderland card is the one who has to pay for the meal because the name on the credit card must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card.
As much of a pain as it may be, you could always put the meal on your credit card and have her pay you back, or paying with cash is always an option, since there’s no way to know who that money came from.
I hope you have a magical vacation!
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas 06/16/2010
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 4/7/16
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 2/12/15
- Where do you pick up photopass+ if your preorder online?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas 01/11/2010