When you get in trouble and you don’t know right from wrong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! – Jiminy Cricket
Q.My wife, 5 year old daughter, and I are going down to the world for the last week of October. We are staying at Pop Century our first time on site. We were wondering since we will have our van with us should we drive or our use the Disney busses? We were hoping to get a nap or pool time every day and just looking to save time. (Submitted by Craig S.)
A. I know many will tell you to use Disney transportation so you have that Disney do the driving, however, I am one who is going to tell you the opposite. If you have the capabilities to drive, I would suggest you do that instead, especially if you want to go back and take naps and swim in the pool in the afternoons. The wait for Disney buses can be brutal at times, with it taking up to 20 minutes to potentially get a bus back to your hotel and then potentially wait another 20 minutes or so to get back to the parks. I would rather be on the move rather than be standing still waiting. The only time I would consider taking Disney transportation is to get to and from the Magic Kingdom because they drop you off at the Magic Kingdom’s gates.
I hope you have a magical vacation!
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 10/2/14
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 2/8/2012
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 4/18/2012
- Can I use my car while staying at Fort Wilderness Resort?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 10/19/2011