When you get in trouble and you don’t know right from wrong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! – Jiminy Cricket
Q. We want to have professional photos done for Christmas Cards. Is there anywhere to do this at Walt Disney World?
A. So, there are a couple of options that I think would work best for you. The first is to purchase Memory Maker and get fun photos taken in the park. Then when you get home, you can use the photos to make your own cards using those photos.
The other option is to utilize Disney’s photography service called Disney’s Fine Arts Photography. Here you can get a professional photography session taken at select resorts. There are a few different options of sessions you can choose from, but it’s a great way to get some more unique and off the beaten path photographs.
Whatever you decide, you’re going to have some fun and gorgeous Christmas cards!
Have a great trip!
- Is the Holiday season schedule for December available yet?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 9/4/14
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 5/30/2012
- Where do you pick up photopass+ if your preorder online?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 12/01/2010