Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! – Jiminy Cricket
Q. We usually get Park Hopper passes, but wondering if it is worth investing the extra money since we will only be able to get FastPass+ reservations for one park a day on the new Fast Pass + system? (Submitted by Blandine)
A. Hi Blandine!
I have some great news for you! Just recently, Disney has allowed for Park Hopping integration with FastPass+. So now guests are going to be able to visit a park in the morning, use their three FastPass+ reservations and then head to a different park for the afternoon or evening. Then they can make any additional FastPass+ options at the park that they’ve hopped to with the additional FastPass+ reservations (one at a time) that Disney has just instituted. Here’s how the fourth FastPass will work: Once a guest use all three FastPass+ reservations, you will receive a fourth FastPass+ reservation that will be a rolling reservation where guests will then be allowed to go back to any FastPass+ kiosk to select yet another FastPass+ to use, and so on.
For more information on FastPass+, please make sure to check out The Mouse For Less’ information guide
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 6/12/14
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 1/9/14
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 4/3/14
- Is Generation Gap Bridge Open
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 09/21/2011