When you get in trouble and you don’t know right from wrong
Give a little whistle! Give a little whistle! — Jiminy Cricket
Q. I would like to find out if there are dates that are posted for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2011. (Submitted by SEFanatic4E)
A. Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a special hard ticket event that occurs on select nights in the months of September, October, and November. Party hours are from 7 pm – 12 am. During the party, guests are able to experience a specially themed parade, called Mickey’s Boo To You Parade, and the Happy Hallowishes Firework Show, in addition to being able to dress up and trick or treat.
This year, party nights are: September 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, October 2, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, and 31, and November 1. Tickets vary in price depending on the day you are planning to attend and on many nights are a few dollars cheaper when bought in advance. For more information, visit http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/
- What night is best for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 10/6/16
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas 06/02/2010
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 9/5/2012
- Give a Little Whistle – Tackling Your Disney Dilemmas – 09/07/2009