Dining Plan Changes:
– The Plus Dining Plan now includes one refillable mug per person (refillable only at the Quick Service Dining location at your Disney Resort hotel).
– The Quick Service Dining Plan now includes only one snack per person, per night.
Magic Your Way Package Changes:
– Vacation Insurance is now $69.95 per adult (18 and over).
– There is now a minimum 3-night stay for both the Premium and Platinum packages for 2012.
Art of Animation is NOW available to be booked (opens June 1, 2012).
Guests can book standard rooms (similar to those at existing value resorts) or family suites. Rooms will be themed for The Little Mermaid, Cars, Finding Nemo and The Lion King.
All suites have one queen-size bed in the master bedroom and a living room with one double-size Inova TableBed and one double-size sleeper sofa. These suites also offer 2 bathrooms, a mini-kitchen, reading chair and table and chairs. All suites are non-smoking. Wheelchair-accessible suites are available. Amenities include a flat-panel TV, in-room wall safe, voice mail, high speed Internet access (additional fee), microwave, compact refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. A crib is available upon request. These suites offer views of the parking lot, courtyard or pool.
Value Resort Changes:
– Pop Century will now be a few dollars ($5 per night, to be exact) more expensive than the All-Star resorts.
– Pop Century also has two new views for 2012: Standard Pool View and Preferred Pool View
Moderate Resort Changes:
– Port Orleans Riverside has a new view for 2012: Garden View
– “Royal Guest Rooms” are a new room category added to Port Orleans Riverside. They are the perfect compliment to Caribbean Beach’s Pirate Rooms. These rooms are available in Standard, Garden, Preferred and Water Views.
– Coronado Springs Resort has added a 1 Bedroom King Suite – Casita category for 2012. This category is predominantly used for Business and convention bookings.