Everyone loves food. Everyone loves saving money. So, who wouldn’t love free food?
For the seventh consecutive year, the Walt Disney World Resort has released a Free Dining offer for guests. From now through August 27th, guests can book a Magic Your Way package with a FREE Disney Dining plan. As in previous years, the plan details vary slightly so here are the highlights:
– Travel dates are August 28th through September 24th
– Guests booking a Value Resort will receive the Quick-Service dining plan for free while those booking a Moderate or Deluxe Resort will receive the Basic dining plan for free. For an additional cost, guests who receive one of these Free Dining plans can upgrade to the next tier dining plan.
– The Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan includes two (2) Quick-Service
Meals and two (2) Snacks per person, per night of your package stay
for everyone in the party ages 3 and over. The plan also includes one (1)
Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package (eligible for refills
at Quick-Service locations only in your Disney Resort hotel).
– The Disney (Basic) Dining Plan includes one (1) Quick-Service Meal, one (1)
Snack, and one (1) Table-Service Meal per person, per night of your
package stay for everyone in the party ages 3 and over.
– As part of the Magic Your Way package you will also receive a Disney Photopass Photobook for the pre-order price of $99.95. The photobook is a fixed part of the package and cannot be dropped from it.
– A minimum three night package with a two day base ticket must be booked to be eligible for any of the Free Dining plans offered.
So, there you have it! Will you be joining us this year during Free Dining? The fall is one of the BEST times to travel to WDW. The weather is typically starting to taper off to less than 195° in the shade and the crowds tend to be less intense since school has just started. Add free food to this equation and it just sweetens the pot (no, not honey, Pooh). Interested? Click the link below for a free, no obligation quote from The Magic for Less Travel. Availability is limited so don’t wait too long!
- Food Allergy Dining at Walt Disney World
- All About the Quick Service Dining Plan
- The Disney Dining Plan: Making a Good Value Great
- One Trip, Two Resorts
- Trip Insurance Part 2: Specifics for Disney Reservations