Compiled by Kate G. and Jessica S.
One of our readers asked for our opinions on what a 13-year-old girl might like to do at Walt Disney World. Well, it just so happened that when that e-mail came in, there were a couple of 13-year-old girls nearby, so they compiled this list of their favorite things to do at Walt Disney World. Here is their unabridged list. Some of the answers might surprise you!
- The Dining Plan. It’s a great way to try different things without worrying about expenses. And, we like to eat!
- Test Track. A thrilling ride and much to experience.
- Disney Vacation Club. An inexpensive way to get to go to different Disney locations around the world.
- Disney transportation. Getting the whole effect of Disney without having to rent a car. And you don’t have to walk.
- Magic Kingdom. A good way to have fun with the whole family.
- Extra Magic Hours. You get to stay up late, and the lines are shorter.
- Le Cellier. A great way to try different foods from Canada.
- Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure. A fun way to get around the World Showcase.
- Dinosaur! A thrilling adventure and a great way to see dinosaurs come back to life without being eaten.
- Kali River Rapids. You get soaked, and it’s a mild thrill ride.
- Toy Story Mania. A fun ride and a great way to compete with those around you.
- Water parks. Anything with a pool is good. Anything with lots of waterslides, pools, and sun is even better.
- Soarin’. A new way to see California without getting too high off of the ground.
- The American Idol Experience. It’s a lot like the show, and your vote counts.
- Mickey’s Philharmagic. A fun show and a good way to explore the Disney movies. It smells good, too.
[Kate and Jessica are both experienced Disney travelers. Jessica has been to Disney World around 14 times. Kate has been to Disney World around 18 times, and has also been to Disneyland and sailed on Disney Cruise Line.]