Adventures by Disney New York City Long Weekend
Rockefeller Center, Broadway, Times Square, Harlem & Central Park
- THE RIDE: A New York City Tour
Board a multimillion-dollar motor coach outfitted with 40 plasma TVs and over 3000 LED lights for an interactive front-row seat through the streets of Manhattan. See Times Square, Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building and more!
- “Good Morning America” Backstage Visit
Go behind the scenes at Disney’s Times Square Studios for an exclusive firsthand look at how one of the country’s most-watched shows comes together seamlessly each and every day.
- Broadway Dance Experience
Enter a real rehearsal studio where you’ll learn choreography from a Broadway musical number and handle props used in shows.
- See a Disney Broadway Musical
Afterward, see a Disney Broadway musical live on stage at the New Amsterdam Theatre.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- May 11-May 14, 2017
- May 25-May 28, 2017 (Adult Exclusive)
- June 8-June 11, 2017
- June 22-June 25, 2017
- June 29-July 2, 2017
- July 13-July 16, 2017
- August 10-August 13, 2017
- August 31-September 3, 2017 (Adult Exclusive)
- October 5-October 8, 2017 (Adult Exclusive)
- October 25-October 28, 2017
- November 1-November 4, 2017
- November 8-November 11, 2017
- November 9-November 12, 2017
- December 7-December 10, 2017
Adult: starts at $2,399 per person
Child: starts at $2,279 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
Intercontinental New York Time Square
2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
Arrive: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
Depart: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.